This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MPG I saw your PM.

Let me flag a rep for you again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@GR0727 We saw something on your account that needed to be fixed. We think it should work now. Can you pls try and let us know if you were succesful?

No success. Still coming up as $20.

I think it’s too late now !  As my Amazon account has already charged me for my annual subscription. Thought I’d get this offer for stream + for existing customers @ $15 from koodo completed before my Amazon was due , but have been trying for 3 plus weeks to no avail .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MPG Hmmmm...ok, let us take a look...even if Amazon has renewed that’s fine. I had the same. Once I signed up they just reimbursde the difference. 

Any progress on this issue ?

Just logged in and account still showing $20 instead of the $15 stream+ offer for koodo customers 

I see there is an offer for stream + for $10. I also see that other customers have received a promo code to apply to their account. Can someone please send me this promo code for stream + for $10. And that could rectify this problem if Koodo has any interest in keeping this customer! 
It’s been over a month trying to solve this problem and well here we are

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MPG We need to connect with you to do further torubleshooting. Which line is the best to reach you? Or just name as well.  Tousands of people are able to take advantage of the offer, for some reason, and we may need your hep, your account is blocking access.