Koodo Community
Question

Stream + Offer Pricing

I am trying to sign up for the $15 Stream +, which I am eligible for since I’m a Koodo subscriber.  Even thought I’m logged in the price is still showing as $20/month.  How do I ensure I’m receiving the correct prict?

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am trying to sign up for the $15 Stream +, which I am eligible for since I’m a Koodo subscriber.  Even thought I’m logged in the price is still showing as $20/month.  How do I ensure I’m receiving the correct prict?

Did you use the link from your email to access your deal?

Yes - and clicked on the website where it says to login for the pricing.  Fully logged in - still showing the $20

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

We see that you managed to discuss with a rep over the phone in the meantime. 

If you have further questions, please let us know.

I’m having the exact same problem as LizziBordon  . I did speak with a rep twice. And he couldn’t help me either.  Just email me a promo code to use  to complete the $15 offer as shown . It does come up as a $15  offer on both my email and my account once signed in, but  when I tab to receive stream plus for $15. It comes up as $20 plus tax for the payment

is anybody going to respond or help me out with this $15 promotional offer for stream?+ . I have spoke with representatives I have logged on I’ve use the link through the email. I’ve used the link once I logged on to get the $15 promotional offer and every which way I still am only seeing an offer for $20. I have spent over two hours on the phone with a representative trying to figure this out, and apparently no one can help me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you are logged in, and you go to this link, do you not see this below?

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/shop/subscriptions/streamplus

No I do not.

I see a $20 plan

When I login the basic plan is $20 and the premium plan is $38, I have tried the email link I have tried the link to say that I’m already a customer to save $5. I have asked for a callback and spoken with a rep. Is there any chance you could send me a promo code so that when I logon and try to get the plan I have a promo code that would set me up for the $15 plan. Or can somebody go in and give me the offer on my account so that it is visible for me to accept and subscribe to 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you spoke to the rep, what did they say?

Did they escalate?  Did you guys just end the call with no solution or follow up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MPG 

Our support team is investigating the situation where the discounted price is not visible when you are logged into self serve and we expect a resolution in the upcoming days.

We will post here once we have the update.

We apologize for the inconvenience! 

Yes, he just ended the call with no resolution, he put me on hold several times telling me he was speaking to his supervisor. He had me login logout try this link try that link, but every time my account still reads the lowest price of being a $20 fee. He did say he would try to resolve it at his end , then Call me back. I have not received a call back, I guess I need to put in another callback request but I just haven’t had hours on end to wait for this. Was really hoping that it would be repaired at Koodo’s end. And yes, I have tried signing on again to my account and it still reads $20

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, 
@MPG  @LizziBordon   
1) Can you please try adding Stream + and see if you are now able to see the discounted price. 

1.  If you still can’t see it, can you please refresh the page while you are still on it and see if that fixes the issue and let us know please. 

Thanks 

I tried logging on again, on my phone, then on my laptop. The available plans are still coming up stream +basic for $20 and stream + premium for $38..

tried refreshing the screen that did not work either.

Is there not a promo code that you could send me through email that I could attach to add the plan?

No thumbs up, I  tried logging on again, on my phone, then on my laptop. The available plans are still coming up stream +basic for $20 and stream + premium for $38..

tried refreshing the screen that did not work either.

Is there not a promo code that you could send me through email that I could attach to add the plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser's cache and see if that fixes things 

Tried that too. Still showing the same available plan of $20 a month

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alright, let me flag a rep again

Are we going to upgrade this problem to a rep who can possibly fix our account to read the advertised price of $15 for stream + for existing koodo customers . My account still reads $20.

I’m having the same problem. I talked to a rep, and it was half fixed. Now the shop shows the $15, but when I go to checkout, it still shows $20. I’ll attach screenshots. I

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bland2486 

We have forwarded the details to out support, they will look into it asap.

@MPG Do you not see the discounted price at all, not even before going to the checkout page? 

I see the offer for $15 for stream+ for existing customers, but again even hitting that link takes me to the offer at $20

Has anybody had the stream+ deal for $15 actually show up on your account and then when you check out it is really showing up as $15.??
Because mine is still showing at $20 when checking out. I don’t see the $15 anywhere except for on the page offering it but then when I go to the cart, it is always $20 

Mine is fixed. It shows $15 at checkout now.

I just checked again , mine is still showing $20.

Hi guys, I’m having the same exact issue. Koodo, can you please assist us with this? I am looking to add on Stream+ Premium and it should show $33/month with the $5 off for being an existing monthly customer. However, checkout still shows $38 each time I try.