Koodo Community
Question

Why do my phone calls keep failing?

• 21 February 2024
  • 1 reply

For some reason my phone calls keep failing. It happens often when I need to use the keypad to make selections from a phone number (ie: select 1 for Dental, select 2 for Vision), and it is incredibly frustrating because I cannot speak to people or even access someone to speak to. 

My voicemail also does not recognize the password and I cannot access carrier voicemails.

Koodo - what the heck is going on?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is it only the one number that you have to use the keypad for that it fails or is it multiple numbers for different companies that have this same effect?

To reset your voicemail password, follow the steps below:

1. From your handset: Dial 1 + your 10-digit phone number + Send or Long press 1.
  2. When prompted, enter any password.
  3. After 1 failed attempt, you will be prompted with "This is not the correct password. Please try again, or to reset your password press the STAR (*)
  4. Press 1 to have a temporary password sent by SMS to your phone.
  5. A temporary password will be sent to your phone. Please access your mailbox again using this password.
  6. The SMS will show as follows "Your temporary password is XXXX"
  7. To reset your password, please hang up and call into your voicemail again from your mobile phone, enter the temporary password that was sent via SMS and then follow prompts to enter your new password.