Skip to main content
Question

Where is the call link to customer service?

• 18 July 2024
  • 7 replies

OK I’m new to this service and am having a hell of a time finding the exact place on the Koodo Home Page to schedule a callback from Customer Service!!… I know it’s a money saver for them but this is my first day and I have questions only a rep can sort out!… This HELP BOT is worthless!

HELP???

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

so you’re supposed to use the chat bot to schedule the call back by following it’s prompts, but maybe we can help you here? Are you currently having a problem with your service or something? 

That’s the problem. The number I wanted moved over from my previous account hasn’t and to schedule a callback I had to enter the included Koodo number. Now I’m not sure which number they will attempt to call if they’ve even figured that out. The BOT has such narrow Q&A options it’s like communicating with a brick!🧱… This better get easier!

Thanks anyway!!…

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So,what is your problem?

Are you having difficulty with porting process?

You mentioned that this is your first day. Do you mean you open up an account at the store today? Or you received your SIM today and trying to port your number in?

Or anything else?

I received  the SIM, got a text from my last provider and answered YES to validate my approval to port/move my old number to my phone with Koodo service and it hasn’t!

Sooo I went to the Help Bot to request a call back be scheduled. I had to sign in using the number contained in the SIM related to my account. I answered the bot confirming that the reason for the call was to move my old number to my phone.

After having scheduled the call for this morning, it never came and I’m left wondering which number they thought to call??… The bot is useless,,, but I now have to try to use it try again!!

I spoke to plenty of different PEOPLE when it came to the ‘Sales Call Centre’ about getting information on signing onto Koodo! But it seems like now I have they can’t help and it’s like “Sorry Buddy! You’re on your own!”… Now I can’t get a human to talk directly to me???

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

can you check the port status by following these steps:

Login to your self serve, click on self serve at the top, click mobile services, click manage your phone number. It should look like this. 

I just tried that but once I selected transfer I got an alert that I still need a rep to complete it and need to schedule a call back,,, like the one that never came this morning!…

They just don’t want to pay for easily accessible customer service reps. That’s why they employ bots.

But thanks for your help!!…

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would suggest you to wait for an hour or two. If it still does not go through, you can then reach out to the Koodo porting team at 1-844-232-7678.