Hi everyone,

I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY!

I have a Koodo LG K4 phone. It's asking for a Sim Network Unlock Pin

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

that would be an unlock code for the device. If it was originally bought through Koodo, you would need the aid of a rep to receive this. If a mobile master sees the post they can flag a rep for you or if one sees the post they will reply here 🙂👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ChrissyB 

We have sent you a PM, so we can confirm some more details, please check the inbox section on your community profile 

Hi @ChrissyB 

We have sent you a PM, so we can confirm some more details, please check the inbox section on your community profile 

Hi I replied to the PM. It's a Koodo phone bought prior to all Canadian phones being unlocked. I had service but way back in 2014-2018

Hi @ChrissyB 

Please hurry this is absolutely URGENT! I HAVE TO CONTACT A LOVED ONE AND THEYRE IN EMERGENCY AT THE HOSPITAL! 😭 I DIDNT EXPECT THIS KOODO LG K4 PHONE TO BE LOCKED! 😭 PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! EVERY MIN COUNTS RIGHT NOW!!!

Hi there,

that would be a sim PUK code, you would need the aid of a rep to receive this. If a mobile master sees the post they can flag a rep for you or if one sees the post they will reply here 🙂👍

Please help Oliver. It's a Koodo LG k4 locked and didn't expect this. I have to urgently call a loved one in the hospital right now!! Every minute counts right now!!! 😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, I’m not a mobile master so I can’t flag a rep and I myself are not a rep either. I will report your post so that it gets someone’s attention as that alert the admins of your problem 👍 alternatively, is there another phone you can put the sim into or someone else’s you can use if time is of the essence.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ChrissyB 

We are sorry to hear that!

We have replied to your message in private.

We don’t have a live chat function here on community, however, we are doing our best to reply as soon as possible.

Let us know if the code worked for you.