Skip to main content

We transferred from Roger’s yesterday. One iphone is working and one is not.

The one phone can make cell phone calls but it cannot receive them. Have tried restarting, reinserting sim card, and resetting network settings. No luck. Looking for suggestions. 

Hi @AgentXeno 

In order to access the details on our end, we’d need you to log into your community account via self serve, as in the screenshot below and let us know once done.

I have logged in to community using self service.  

Thank you!

We have checked and we can see the transfer has been canceled for one of the lines.

Just to double check, did you follow the transfer process as in the article here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo?srsltid=AfmBOopHSXQ3AmdnTsQdmAYDJHUsgonRLOPYPqw_rkiZxm-yx4Pp839D

Yes, i followed this transfer process. 

Comparing the two phones, the problem phone has a second text from roger’s after my YES response. 

Should I put in the old sim card and retry the transfer to koodo using the article you sent?

Looks like I can’t redo the transfer myself. 

@AgentXeno 

If you have the Rogers sim card and the account number, we can send you a private message and try to assist with resubmitting the transfer request, please let us know. 

I was able to contact Koodo support and they helped to back out the partial transfer and redo it.