Koodo Community
Solved

straight to voicemail

• 5 February 2024
  • 15 replies

All of my calls are going straight to voice mail without ringing. 

I have recently changed phones (not companies). Current phone samsung S23

I want to contact a rep so they can solve what I assume is just a bug in the system. 

icon

Best answer by Goran 5 February 2024, 20:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have another phone to put the sim card in to see if the problem follows? Is your phone working otherwise?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Adr10n 

Do you have a Koodo prepaid account or a postpaid one?

Do you have another phone to put the sim card in to see if the problem follows? Is your phone working otherwise?

Sorry, I didn't mean to "solve" the question. This is so annoying. I just want to talk to a rep pls. 

No I don't have another phone but yes the phone is working perfectly otherwise. 

Hi @Adr10n 

Do you have a Koodo prepaid account or a postpaid one?

I don't see how that would change things

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are reps here as well and Flo Koodo is one who has responded to you.

Can you try to swap sims with anyone else you know then? It is helpful to see if the problem follows or not.

It may well require resetting your APN device settings as one option

It does impact troubleshooting on Koodo’s end if it’s prepaid or postpaid. It would be helpful to answer.

Can you try to swap sims with anyone else you know then? It is helpful to see if the problem follows or not.

It does impact troubleshooting on Koodo’s end if it’s prepaid or postpaid. It would be helpful to answer.

Alright, I will swap sim cards and try. I will also ask what plan I am on (I am on a family plan, I don't know if it's prepaid or postpaid). 

I will come back to comment when I have more info. 

The account is prepaid, we think. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you!

We were unable to  identify the account on our end based on your community profile.

If it’s a prepaid account, we have limited access on community.

Have you tried restarting the phone/ resetting the network settings?

Thank you!

We were unable to  identify the account on our end based on your community profile.

If it’s a prepaid account, we have limited access on community.

Have you tried restarting the phone/ resetting the network settings?

I have tried restarting the phone. How do you resetting the network settings? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here’s a link explaining the process with screenshots:

https://www.androidauthority.com/reset-network-settings-samsung-galaxy-3387028/

This will remove all BT/wifi connections as well, requiring to reenter passwords and resetup BT connections.

This will remove all BT/wifi connections as well, requiring to reenter passwords and resetup BT connections.

Thank you, I will try this

Thank you, I will try this

It went straight to voicemail even after resetting network 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the update!

If you have access to a different number, we recommend scheduling a call back with the virtual assist for a tech rep to look into it further,

Thanks for the update!

If you have access to a different number, we recommend scheduling a call back with the virtual assist for a tech rep to look into it further,

Alright then

Did this end up getting solved or do you still have the same issues. My wife and I recently got a Koodo number and when people try to reach us they say they get a hit with a "the person you are calling is currently not taking any calls please try again later." After a few tries they say they finally get throught but this is so impractical. We don't even get notifications saying someone tried to call us or nothing.