Skip to main content

Restore vouce message

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi I forgot to save the voice message today and I would like to restore the voice message. However I cannot find the place to restore the voice message.This voice message is important for me so I want to ask is there any method to restore the voice message. I am using iPhone 13 for the reference.Thank you so much.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

just a quick question, was this a voicemail that someone left you? Or was it a text message just sent as an audio message? If your iPhone is up to date, if you go to → calling (the phone app) → voicemail → scroll to the bottom. It will have an option to view deleted voicemails and restore them. It would look like the image below if that’s the case 🙂

Thank you for your reply. The voicemail is someone that have left me. I have tried to look for the Deleted message but there is none. I have attached the photo. Again than you so much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long ago was the voicemail deleted? And I don’t suppose you have went through your deleted messages list recently? Besides these questions, you can try calling your voicemail if it has been less than 48 hours since the message was deleted. When you’re presented the voicemail options, punch in 19. This will then recover deleted messages if they’re available to be recovered. However, if it has been longer than 48 hours, I am afraid the message may be lost and you will need to schedule a call back to see if a rep can recover it for you.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail