Koodo Community
Solved

re open questions

• 24 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

There are a few questions I have asked that have not been completely answered and they have been closed off for comments is it possible to reopen one of these I have got an answer from kudo and I would like to keep it on with the same topic that I originally started instead of starting a new one I think the author should be able to reopen some of these

icon

Best answer by Dinh 25 April 2024, 15:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which topic was it though?

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you the one who marked it “solved”? If so, I don't think there is a reason to open again. For a lengthy thread , it is much better to keep it closed.

Userlevel 2

No I did not market closed as I mentioned it was not solved I have new information for that topic Koodo has confirmed that the towers in my area are in need of repair and this is why I have a very low data transmission but of course everybody had a reason they said it will probably be a year before everything is fixed

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As I mentioned earlier, if the thread was long and solved, it is better to be closed. We have other people in the forum asking for assistance so those threads need higher priority. Reading a lenghthy thread isn't  fun especially when it was marked as solved.

If you would like, you can make a summary of that thread (so other can save time to know what was going on) and open a new topic