Skip to main content
Solved

Number Transfer

• 3 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Having issues transferring my number from a Bell Corporate account to my new Koodo account.

I have both the IMEI from my phone which is still functioning and the account number for the Corporate account of my employer.  I’ve been authorized from Bell to transfer out the number however both the IMEI and account number options don’t work. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

can you elaborate on don’t work, are you getting an error message when you follow the transfer steps outlined in the link? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rustydusty17 

We see that you managed to get in touch with a rep in the meantime and the status of the transfer is currently in progress.

Let us know if you need help with anything else

Looks like support was able to help me out and got my number transferred. 

Same problem here 

account number nor the  IMEI number is inputted correctly. 

I am getting “Make sure to input correct number” 

Also am not able to get through the call to even set up support. How can I get a callback from a service representative 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same problem here 

account number nor the  IMEI number is inputted correctly. 

I am getting “Make sure to input correct number” 

Also am not able to get through the call to even set up support. How can I get a callback from a service representative 

You would have to reach our to them by scheduling a call back using their digital Assist www.koodo.com/chat

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Enter #PortHelp in koodo assist.

This will get you to the screen to schedule a call a callback so a rep can help you with your port.