Skip to main content

I have a Samsung Galaxy S23+ and I have no network connection. My bill has been paid that is not the issue. I restarted my phone 4 times over a 20 minute period. I followed the troubleshooting steps from the help: I made sure I was not in airplane mode, I do not have the do-not-disturb turned on, I shut down my phone removed the sim card, put it back in and I reset the network connections. I still do not have internet network connection (unless I am at home and connected to my wi-fi). I also checked to see if Koodo / Telus were out in my area.

What do I do now?

Hi there,

are you able to take out the sim and try it in another device? If the sim still doesnโ€™t work then it may just be defective. At that point you can head to your closest Koodo kiosk or Koodo location that sells the SIM cards and then follow the steps in the link to replace the SIM. If that is not the case and the SIM card works in another device, then the issue may be with your Samsung device.ย 

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodo-sim-support

When I bought a new phone a SIM card was sent with it but I just used the SIM card from my old phone. Can I use that one?

ย 

You sure can ๐Ÿ™‚ just follow the same steps in the link. If you find after about 10 mins and you restarted the phone and it still doesnโ€™t work, try the now new sim in another phone to make sure it switched properly and is working. Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I changed it out but still do not have an network connection. Need to charge my old phone enough to try the sim card in there. Will let you know.

ย 

The sim card seems to work on my old phone but I still do not have an internet connection on my current phone.ย  I still am getting the message - No internet connection. Check your network connection or try reloading the page in a few moments. I can get phone and text messages however. I just cannot access the internet or many of my apps.

Oliver. I decided to go through the troubleshooting steps again and now everything seems to work with the new sim card. Thank you so much for all you help. I really appreciate it. :)

Awesome no problem ๐Ÿ˜Ž I was gunna suggest you change the APN settings in the phone but it seems everything worked out. I hope you enjoy your new phone ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘