Skip to main content
Solved

Koodo Tab Balance Bug

I try to pay off my Koodo Tab Balance.

The Koodo Tab Page Stay Blank Everytime.

This topic has been closed for comments

53 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser’s cache and try again.

Ill try.

No luck 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try a different browser

Try a different browser

No luck on edge

Wow 😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

have you tried using google chrome on a laptop or desktop? Or another device altogether using the same search engines? Weirdly enough the first one has worked for other problems in the past, for some reason self serve likes that combination 🙂

I dont have a pc No more 🤣

Well, i guess ill pay it off in store.

Do i need to pay the regular tab+the bonus tab to get a New phone ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes you need to pay off both.,

It will just be applied to our next bill.

If you try to upgrade online, there should be an option to pay off your tab and tab bonus

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I dont have a pc No more 🤣

Well, i guess ill pay it off it store.

Do i need to pay the regular tab+the bonus tab to get  New phone ?

Yeah if you have a bonus remaining you will have to pay both but they have the ability to move it to your next monthly bill, just keep in mind as well if you upgrade in a store you will have to pay a $60 connection fee, you can avoid this if you do it online 🙂👍

Yeah but i cant order online! Cant pay off my tabs!

The only Blank page on my self service account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh so when you try to order online, it takes you to the tab payoff screen that is blank?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So when you order the new device it will automatically put the remaining balances on your next bill, you don’t have to separately pay off the tab balance or bonus (that’s what it seems like you are trying to do from your original post unless we are understanding incorrectly) otherwise you will just have to do it in a store if the errors you’re getting is when you try to attempt to go through the process to upgrade a device.

The balance page is also blank for me on every browsers (edge, chrome, firefox), and on all my devices (phone, tablet, PC, laptops).  

So it’s a problem from Koodo website, and I guess nobody can access the balance tab page in selfserve right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Guap @Begosselin 

Do you have the same issue with other sections in self serve, or it’s just the Koodo tab page? 

@Guap @Begosselin 

Do you have the same issue with other sections in self serve, or it’s just the Koodo tab page? 

Just the Koodo Tab Page

@Guap @Begosselin 

Only on the koodo tab page, on all devices/browsers, everything else works fine on the website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Guap 

We see that you were able to place the order in the meantime.

@Begosselin 

Are you still having issues if you clear cache and cookies in your browser and check the Koodo tab page?

@Guap

We see that you were able to place the order in the meantime.

@Begosselin

Are you still having issues if you clear cache and cookies in your browser and check the Koodo tab page?

It's still a blank page for me on all my devices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Begosselin 

We have just sent you a PM, so we can assist with some more troubleshooting before submitting a ticket, please check your inbox when you get the chance.

Can confirm, I cannot see the Tab Balance page on either Firefox or Chrome on PC, and it won’t load on Chrome on mobile.

Even after the reset of my self-serve, It's still not working for me. The “koodo tab” page is the only one not loading.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nancy S 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing the issue.

We have forwarded the details to our support team and they will investigate.

In the meantime, if you need help regarding the remaining tab or any other details, please let us know, and we can send you a PM with more details

@Begosselin 

We requested an update from the support team and the issue is still being investigated. Please reply to the PM in case you need help until the issue is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience created!