Skip to main content

My phone stopped allowing my to use  data. I get a message from Koodo saying I am over my data. I have 60 GB and just started my monthly cycle, my account is paid up. I try using self serve and it will not show me my plan information? I requsted a call back but must wait until tomorrow. This is BULLSH!T

Next time there is a known issue like this, clue in the bot assistant so it can explain that you are working on this. I wasted too much time arguing with a fricking computer.

Put a notice on your website.

Hello,

I am having the same issue as everyone else.

0mb data is showing as available. (My plan has 50)

My other line only has the rollover data and not the monthly one.

Also. Seem to have been overcharged.

I restarted my phone. Same issue

Thank you 

Hi team, I have the exactly same issue here. Could someone look into my account and resolve the issue as well.

Same issue here. Data paused since yeterday afternoon. Still not working and I have 30GB data and my cycle just started Oct 2….is there any service number that we can call?

Hello,

I am having the same issue as everyone else.

0mb data is showing as available. (My plan has 50)

My other line only has the rollover data and not the monthly one.

Also. Seem to have been overcharged.

I restarted my phone. Same issue

Thank you 

I don’t think it’s your phone issue. It’s koodo’s service issue. 

@Darius Koodo  Same issue on my account, for both my lines

Hi everyone!

For those of you who are still unable to use data, can you please restart the phone/ reset the network settings on your phone and then try to connect to internet using your mobile data? 

Tried this on 6 different occasions in the last 14 hours. Still no success.

I have the exactly same issue starting this morning, any solution provided yet?

Hello @marief_03 @matthewhou6  @epeeist 

@tarcila and @nwacross 

We have reset the plan and data should now be available. If you are still unable to use data, please restart your phone and let us know here if you are still experiencing issues.

The related overages should be credited on the next bill, however, if you see any data overages due to this, please reply to this post or start a new post and we will look into it.

We apologize for the inconvenience created!

We are working on resolving the situation for everyone affected and we will let you know of any updates. 

@accountwithques  Unfortunately we could not authenticate the account based on the log in method you used. Please log out of the Community and when you log in, use the Self Serve option and let us know. 

Can you please fix mine too?

This is also happening to me- very annoying, pls help!

Mine is still down. Restarted my phone a few times now and data still shown as paused on my self serve. 
I’m set up for a call at 6pm tonight (36 hours after service disruption). 
if there’s anything that can be done before then, please include me in the fix. 

Data is also broken on my account.  Can a rep please reset?

My data has been paused too, it wont work at all, tried resetting my phone. Please help Koodo

I'm having the same issue. My data has been suspended.

Hello @ollaf3  @accountwithques @JKoos @Frank Tib @Triple M  @Cassk1  @djkiang  @PaoSan  @HDM  @VLVLVL  @Michael123456789  @Votom  @Steven555  @PRC  @stanler  @Roscoc  @alchaps  @tehpeh  @Echo_999999  @Sunny 123  @Speedygnomes  @kyle12  @Alexela  @quasi51  @tachyonflux  @Lelo44  @id600 

Heads up! Some customers may be experiencing issues with their data. To resolve this, please power off your device, wait 10 seconds, and power it back on. Thanks for your understanding!

No need to worry about the "Paused" message if you still see it, as long as your data is working.

Also having this issue. Please help. Thank you.

Hello @ollaf3  @accountwithques @JKoos @Frank Tib @Triple M  @Cassk1  @djkiang  @PaoSan  @HDM  @VLVLVL  @Michael123456789  @Votom  @Steven555  @PRC  @stanler  @Roscoc  @alchaps  @tehpeh  @Echo_999999  @Sunny 123  @Speedygnomes  @kyle12  @Alexela  @quasi51  @tachyonflux  @Lelo44  @id600 

Heads up! Some customers may be experiencing issues with their data. Please restart your device to fix this issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Good news! Looks like I have 25Gb available now (my plan is 75Gb) but I’ll take what I can get and this will hold me over with work and texts until all gets sorted on Koodo’s end. 
I hope this doesn’t continue with everyone else starting their new billing period. Thanks Koodo team, and for engaging with the community forum here.

Almost 24 hrs and data still paused. I need the data for work! Can someone please address this?!

Koodo has informed us a fix has been pushed.

Everyone just needs to restart their phones to get data working again

I've rebooted a few times with no luck. You need to power down for 10 seconds and power back up. This finally worked for me.

My account still says I have zero data but data is working. 

With the data currently reverted back to original plan, will those affected have the $13 data charge for 100 MB waived/credited  automatically? Or do we need to contact support to ensure its not charged on the next bill?

With the data currently reverted back to original plan, will those affected have the $13 data charge for 100 MB waived/credited  automatically? Or do we need to contact support to ensure its not charged on the next bill?

So the priority for koodo has been to get mobile data working for all customers first.

Please be patient while Koodo works through the issue in Self serve and the resulting data purchases that was a result of the glitch.

Oh Boy. I just went to see what my data usage looks like and see that I owe $155.26?

I sure hope this is corrected before I’m charged for 3 months service and hope that Koodo doesn’t keep charging me more. 

Oh Boy. I just went to see what my data usage looks like and see that I owe $155.26?

I sure hope this is corrected before I’m charged for 3 months service and hope that Koodo doesn’t keep charging me more. 

@Bobmom74  Koodo is working on having credits issued for any data charges during the outage,

adding my account to those impacted by this issue.  3 days now .  Have logged in and out of this community multiple times.  Phone has been turned off and on multiple times.  Data still paused despite having only used less than half of my 65gb plan