Skip to main content

My phone stopped allowing my to use  data. I get a message from Koodo saying I am over my data. I have 60 GB and just started my monthly cycle, my account is paid up. I try using self serve and it will not show me my plan information? I requsted a call back but must wait until tomorrow. This is BULLSH!T

Same problem, 70GB plan, working for months now, and today I received the usage warnings for the “10mb” data limit that others have reported. Layered on top of this and as a side note, we also have Koodo home internet, and while my billing information has not changed, there was no charge for the month of September, and in the Self Serve portal it says “payment failed”, but there’s no option to correct it. Now I’m worried that they’re also going to pause my home internet erroneously too.

Hello @marief_03 @matthewhou6  @epeeist 

@tarcila and @nwacross 

We have reset the plan and data should now be available. If you are still unable to use data, please restart your phone and let us know here if you are still experiencing issues.

The related overages should be credited on the next bill, however, if you see any data overages due to this, please reply to this post or start a new post and we will look into it.

We apologize for the inconvenience created!

We are working on resolving the situation for everyone affected and we will let you know of any updates. 

@accountwithques  Unfortunately we could not authenticate the account based on the log in method you used. Please log out of the Community and when you log in, use the Self Serve option and let us know. 

I'm having issues connecting to mobile networks too, and I've been charged extra for "going over" as well. 

Also I have reset my phone already and still no luck. 

@Darius Koodo @Flo Koodo 

Same issue here, mobile data locked up!

Let me flag the rep back for you again

Hello @marief_03 @matthewhou6  @epeeist 

@tarcila and @nwacross 

We have reset the plan and data should now be available. If you are still unable to use data, please restart your phone and let us know here if you are still experiencing issues.

The related overages should be credited on the next bill, however, if you see any data overages due to this, please reply to this post or start a new post and we will look into it.

We apologize for the inconvenience created!

We are working on resolving the situation for everyone affected and we will let you know of any updates. 

@accountwithques  Unfortunately we could not authenticate the account based on the log in method you used. Please log out of the Community and when you log in, use the Self Serve option and let us know. 

I’m having the same issue (outlined above). I have restarted my phone and still no data. Can this be resolved quickly? My call back appointment was set for 24 hours later. 

I think Koodo is working as fast as they can.  They know this is happening.

Koodo definitely knows about this and is working on it. I’m just lucky that it was resolved hours ago for me. Hang in there people  

I got a text saying I’m out of data (100mb) when I actually have 10gb so now my datas turned off. I can’t get a call back for two days. I’ve tried restarting my phone but it still hasn’t been fixed. 

Thanks Koodo finally got my issues resolved now. 

i was in a Zoom call when I got hit with this message, and missed a meeting because of this. My new cycle started yesterday, work from home and happened to be out today. What is going on?

This happened on 3 of the 4 accounts under my name

I am having the same problem ! I am starting my cycle and got this after restarting my phone. Is there a number we can contact ?

I got a text saying I’m out of data (100mb) when I actually have 10gb so now my datas turned off. I can’t get a call back for two days. I’ve tried restarting my phone but it still hasn’t been fixed. 

No need for a callback. The reps will report back here

Same issue. Created another thread to hopefully get it reset sooner. Using a hotspot to send this message. 

@Darius Koodo @Flo Koodo hi, I'm having the same issue. 50gb plan saying I only have 10mb and usage has been blocked. Please help, I need data asap. Thank you. 

The reps will check back here when there is a solution @VLVLVL 

@Flo Koodo I am having the same issue here. My phone stopped allowing my to use  data. I get a message from Koodo saying I am over my data. I have no data now. Please fix as soon as possible.

I’m having the same issue. 50g plan but got text msg that I have only 10mb and used up all of it with extra charges. Data is blocked as well

Same here. Tried to reset, did nothing.  I want my overage charges refunded. Callback on Friday?? C`mon! 😡

Same here. Tried to reset, did nothing.  I want my overage charges refunded. Callback on Friday?? C`mon! 😡

Callback is Friday since everyone is flooding the line with the same issue.

As I have said above, The reps will check back here when there is a solution

Posting to note that I am experiencing the same issue - 0GB available at the start of the billing period.  It also shows I have incurred overage charges.  I have performed the troubleshooting steps outlined in this post and the problem continues.  Is there an ETA on when the issue will be corrected?

No ETA yet. All of these Posts have been flagged 

Same problem here, please fix ASAP

same issue here, restarted my phone and everything, still not working. Ive also been charged 13$ for going over.