Skip to main content

I honestly can't recommend koodo for anyone

• 14 July 2024
  • 7 replies

So I’ve been with koodo for about 6 yrs now…they were great in the beginning, but something changed, now I’m planning to switch carriers after being harassed into a contract for a tablet i never received, -5/5 management, please just go for someone else and save yourselves the headache of being constantly harassed into a contract

Oh also I havent been able to see my tab balance in over a year….terrible website management

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you describe about the “being harassed into a contract for a tablet”? Did someone do any harm to you?

They kept calling me after work, offering it on a near daily basis, even though i said no, even when i told them no they would keep trying to offer it over the call, and I unfortunately dislike being rude so i wouldn’t just hang up, eventually they caught me on a day where i was burnt out and i gave in, then never actually received said tablet, however they refused to remove the monthly charge from my account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wow I've gotten several calls in the past coupe of years, but not daily, for tablets. You do have the option to be told you do not want to receive calls anymore. And they should stop.

Do you have the order number? How long ago was this? Any emails or anything aboit the order? If you don't, you can find your customer service agreement in your self-serve via the steps here:

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-customer-service-agreements-csa

I told them i didnt want to, they kept calling anyways, no, this was a while ago, the 2 yr term for the tablet should be up in a month or 2, got frustrated because i still cant view my tab balance, its just been a shit show with koodo for the past 3 yrs

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I told them i didnt want to, they kept calling anyways, no, this was a while ago, the 2 yr term for the tablet should be up in a month or 2, got frustrated because i still cant view my tab balance, its just been a shit show with koodo for the past 3 yrs

You could blocked the number or reported it back to Koodo. As of now, you have passed the 30 days of return/refund, you would be responsible for the purchase.

However, you mentioned you haven’t received the tablet at all? That was strange. Did you see an additional data plan added to your account ?

I couldn’t have dealt with that crap at that time even if i wanted to, i was working 16 hrs a day at the time, hence why i finally just gave in, and said yes so they would leave me alone, both the tablet and my phone are on my account...i wanted to see how much longer i had on the tablet before i could cancel my account, but i cant even view my koodo tab still

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nathan Francis 

We were unable to identify your account based on your community profile.

We have sent you a PM so we can confrm some more details, please check the inbox under your community peofile when you get the chance.