Koodo Community
Question

I am unable to Easily Roam in Senegal

I have added easy roam but I am unable to easily roam in Senegal.  No connection to the network.

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @J11ASMITH 

We see that the roaming add ons are provisioned to your line, please check out the troubleshooting steps in the article here 

and let us know if you are able to use your services. Thanks! 

I followed all the troubleshooting steps suggested, still no luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear that!

What happens exactly when you try to pick a different network to connect to?

Have you had the chance to test the sim card in a different device?

I have used a Senegal and Gambian sim card, I travel back and forth between west Africa and Canada for work. Today I'm using my Koodo sim, I was hoping to be able to use my data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it!

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Do you see any network when you search for local carriers manually while you have the Koodo sim in?

Yes, I have reset the network settings. I have no  network connection, and these are the network options, but none seem to work.

I worked for Koodo in the past, I PROMISE I actually restarted the phone and did a network reset 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to test the Koodo sim on a different phone?

I'm at the airport alone, but I hope it will work when I land back in Canada. If not, will I have to pick up a new SIM card, or is there an esim option? The sim card worked fine before I left Canada about 21 days ago.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it’s still not working once you return, you can get either a physical sim card or an eSim (if your phone supports eSim) in a store.