Skip to main content

Have the wireless home phone hub and sim card.  Ongoing issues that are not resolved by speaking to customer service many times.  I have several issues:

1.  Some calls have a loud noise on the line (sounds much like a busy signal) when calls come in, never on outgoing calls.  It seems more often with cell phone callers that this happens but if I call them back, it is fine.
  2. Friends and family complain that there is no dial tone when they dial my number and they cant get through (
  3. friends and family say that there is a very long pause between dialing and actual ringing most of the time that they almost give up on it ever ringing

Have tried different brands of handsets, done resets on the hub many times and dont know what else to do as this phone is very unreliable and not worth it.  I was with another provider for the exact same service up until this summer 2024 and NEVER had any issues with it.  It even used the same hub!

Hi @Frustratedhomephoneuser 

We are sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with the home phone.

We see  that a replacement was sent to you. Just to confir,  the issue happens with this new device, right?