Koodo Community
Question

e

• 30 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I went to greenmobile store to port my Fido number to Koodo. I was told that Porting is done and I just need to put the  koodo SIM once Fido SIM is inactive.I did the same , but Koodo didnt activate the SIM yet.. It has been more than 48 hours (Since Friday 4PM) .My number is still inactive.

I went to store again yesterday, they raised another request and gave me temp number. Now when I called them today , I was asked to wait for another  48 to 72 hours.Everytime I call Koodo customer service , they either transfer the call which gets disconnected after sometime or says it will be activated within 2 hrs.

Such a bad experience. 

Dont know when I will get my number back again.

Can anyone help.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't know why a rep told you to your porting is done at the store yesterday.      Also they told you " put the  koodo SIM once Fido SIM is inactive."?  For that you need to repl Fido for porting…

Anyway, this link is explaining how to port your number to Koodo.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=Porting

I have replied to Fido saying ‘Yes’.My Fido number is not active now.Koodo is saying taht it will take another 48 to 72 hours to make the number active