Koodo Community
Question

Complaint

• 29 March 2024
  • 4 replies

How do I file a complaint against Koodo?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can post it here, Koodo staff will definitely read it. 

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction and frustration with the quality of service provided by Koodo Internet. On March 2nd, I placed an order for internet service and promptly paid for the service. However, my experience since then has been nothing short of a nightmare.

Firstly, it took a staggering nine days for my service to be activated, finally becoming operational on March 11th. Yet, this was only the beginning of a series of issues that have left me without reliable internet for the majority of the time since then.

Within just two days of the service being activated, it abruptly stopped working. Understandably concerned, I contacted Koodo and a technician was dispatched to my residence on March 14th. This technician, after inspecting the setup, concluded that there was a problem with the cable and proceeded to replace it. However, in the process, he also cut off my previously functional ethernet cables, rendering them useless.

Following this intervention, the service resumed for a mere seven days before failing again on March 22nd. Once more, I reached out to Koodo for assistance, and another technician was scheduled to visit on March 25th. However, my service remained inactive during this period, causing further inconvenience.

Upon the technician's visit on March 25th, I was informed that the issue did not lie with the cable, as previously suggested, but rather with the modem itself. I was advised to replace the modem to rectify the problem. Accordingly, I contacted Koodo to request a new modem, and they sent the instructions for returning the faulty equipment by email as well. It was said that the following koodo equipment is to be returned: Modem, power adapter and ethernet cable, Wi-Fi 6 router and power adaptor. So I returned all the equipment as per email's instruction.

When the replacement equipment arrived, I was dismayed to discover that it only contained the modem, with neither the ethernet cable nor the Wi-Fi router included. This presents a significant problem as not only am I unable to determine if the issue has been resolved without the necessary equipment, but I am also left without a complete set of tools to utilize the internet service I am paying for.

To summarize, since March 2nd, when I initially placed my order and paid for the service, I have been able to use the internet for less than 10 days. This is an unacceptable level of service, especially considering that I have diligently fulfilled my financial obligations to Koodo.

I urgently request that Koodo rectifies this situation immediately by:

1. Providing me with the complete set of equipment required to utilize the internet service.
  2. Compensating me for the extensive downtime and inconvenience I have experienced.
  3. Ensuring that future technical interventions are conducted with greater competence and consideration for customer property.

I expect a prompt and satisfactory resolution to this matter. Failure to address these concerns adequately will leave me with no choice but to explore alternative service providers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged a rep to look into your issue 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Farshadrz 

We are sorry to see that the experience was less than favorable, to say the least.

Thank you for the feedback provided as we always aim to improve our customer service. 

We would like to forward the details provided here to our dedicated team in order to look into the situation and find a resolve. 

As we require more details, we have sent you a private message. Feel free to respond whenever you have the time.