Koodo Community
Question

Attempt to transfer cell # from Bell stalled. Now get HB1 error when I try to use iPhone to place call

• 25 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Started transfer 14 hours ago.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this line with Bell mobile or a landline? Do you have texting or data working? Or is nothing working?

It was a Bell mobile # (I brought my phone to Koodo). Texting in & out is now working, but not calls in & out. Thanks for responding

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @rollyN 

We can see that there was a port request for the number ending #05 and it shows as completed on our end, for the level of access that we have here over the community. 

Can you try to reset the network settings and reboot the device in order to test again ? 

Let us know if this is the number in question and please do not share the full number, just the last 2 digits will do. 

Correct #. I rebooted my smartphone. Network selection is Koodo. Still get HB1 when try to call out from it, and incoming calls to it go to voicemail

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it. We would recommend reaching out to our Porting Administration team through this number: 1-844-232-7678 and they can look into the situation in order to see what’s happening and find a resolve. 

Tried calling your Porting Admin #. When I entered both my old Bell cell # (the one I want to keep), or my temp Koodo #, it said there was no active transfer for that number.

It then wanted me to use the Koodo Digital rep first. When I described my problem to it, I got back the response “We’re unable to receive replies to this number”. Said this no matter what I said to it.

I notice my smart phone still has the temp Koodo cell #

All is well this morning. Called the Porting Admininistration last night. I had the wrong SIM card in my cell (also porting my wife’s cell). Thanks for the help