Skip to main content
Question

amazon prime and Disney+ activation link doesn't work

I just subscribed to Stream+ 

When I click the link in the email from Koodo to activate Disney+ and Amazon, it brings me to my subscription page, but no subscriptions show up. 

I was able to activate Netflix but the other 2 do not work

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

are you able to try this on say a desktop or laptop using google chrome and see if the error persists? Weirdly enough this has helped others in the past.

Hi, Just try with my computer and same thing happen, same error

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmmm ok, do you happen to be using a VPN? If so try turning it off and see if that works. That or maybe try copying the link and pasting it in an incognito mode tab. Some more solutions to errors can be found in the article:

No VPN used

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Weird, in that case you may need a rep to just send you a new activation link 🙂 if a mobile master sees your post, they can flag a rep for you. That, or you can schedule a callback with a rep through the link https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help

Tried in incognito mode tab, but same error 

Following this link https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help what  option to choose for a rep call back ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes it does…you just hit chat now and then follow the prompts given by the chat bot to schedule a call back. Some steps: go to link → chat now → mobility monthly → type in #accessss → type #accessss again and it will give you the option to schedule a call back.

Thanks, booked a call back for tomorrow

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Regarding the Amazon and Display+ subscription. Are you using the same email with your Koodo email account? Was there any existing subscription that you had with those account?

Yes using the same email than my koodo account

Yes I had Disney subscription with the same email, but the subscription was cancelled 2 years ago

Now I have an Amazon Prime subscription with the same email, and subscription is still active

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes using the same email than my koodo account

Yes I had Disney subscription with the same email, but the subscription was cancelled 2 years ago

Now I have an Amazon Prime subscription with the same email, and subscription is still active

That was weird, Hopefully the rep was able to assist you already.

It could be a silly question. As you click on the link, it redirected back to subscription page. Could you check if there was another place to click? I wondered if the link wasn’t properly designed and the activation hyperlink was located in a different spot.