Skip to main content
Question

Activate International Calling

Hi, I have the ‘1000min International LD’ Add-on, but still not able to make international calls. How can this issue be fixed?

Getting the error ‘ Intl calling not enabled on your phone… please call client care’ 

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

so you need you need the “pay per use international long distance” add on to make international calls on your koodo plan. When you go into add ons through self serve, is it there? If not you will have to add it.

The option is not there

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In that case follow the steps in the link to add the add on to your self serve (the international pay per use calling). Once added, restart the device then you should be able to make the call 🙂👍

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-add-ons

Hi thankyou for your response. 

The issue is the add-on ‘ international pay per use calling’  is just not showing. 

I only see the add-on ‘intl long distance saver’

The only way to get through to a rep is by scheduled calling, which is not until tomorrow. The automated response through ‘digital rep’ is telling me the same thing and that is to add the ‘ pay per view add-on ‘ . If I just dont see the option on my end, how can I add it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmm weird, in that case you would need a rep to add it for you as it’s probably an error with your self serve. That can be done through the call back tomorrow or if a mobile master flags a rep they will add it for you through here, but those would be your options. 

Found out through a little research on older thread, that only a rep can add that option.

Thanks for your input on this, appreciate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No problem 😎 I would schedule the call back to be safe but if a rep on here sees the post they will reach out by responding to this thread. That or as I said if a mobile master sees the post they can flag a rep for you 🙂 I hope everything works out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The add-on is generally added at the time of activation and wasn't available as single addon to add later. It must be done with the assistance of a rep. It has been that way for a while. I will flag a rep here.

One thing to pay attention to is the countries listed in the 1000 minutes package. Make sure the countries you call was on it and the number of minutes doesn't go past the allowed one.

Hi Dinh, thankyou for flagging a rep here.  
And that is a good point, I will be sure to keep track of the minutes. 
Kind of an emergency situation where waiting until tomorrow is not very ideal for me, which is why I created this thread hoping for a rep to step in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stringer456 

We see that you managed to get in touch with our support over the phone in the meantime who was able to help.

Let us know if you still experience issues.