Skip to main content
Question

Your phone number and postal code don’t match, please try again. The postal code should be the same as your billing address on file with Koodo.

• 22 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I am trying to register with Koodo and I am getting this error message 

“ Your phone number and postal code don’t match, please try again. The postal code should be the same as your billing address on file with Koodo.”

Any suggestions please 

Thank you

Dan 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

So based on the message it’s exactly what it says. The postal code used for your Koodo account when it was setup is not the same as what you’re putting it in. If you got the account setup in a store, your agreement that you would have received would have the postal code and address used in the top left corner. If you did it online you would have received an email copy and it would be there too. If not, you would have to schedule a call back to have a rep put in the correct postal code if the one for the account is not correct 🙂👍 

Hello Oliver 

thanks for responding, i do not have an account yet, I am trying to register ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

ok, so just to be sure, are you currently with koodo or are you looking to sign up? The purpose of koodo self serve is to manage your “koodo account” and pay your bills. If you’re not with koodo yet, you will have to sign up by either ordering a sim and plan through the link or visit a koodo store. After which you can register a “koodo self serve account” once you’re all setup. If thats the case you were just in the wrong spot is all 🙂

https://www.koodomobile.com/en

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you receive an email from Koodo to register your account?