Koodo Community
Question

usage times are way off

• 17 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Recently been having a lot of issues in Self Serve with usage reports…

Times are way off or not showing at all. Anyone else have this problem know a way to fix it?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which type of usage was it? Can you elaborate more about the issue ?

Not showing any usage messages for days then when it does it only shows a few received and sent.

Call times are way off and very few showing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not showing any usage messages for days then when it does it only shows a few received and sent.

So it was message usage? Which phone are you using? are you sending by SMS or RCS or iMessage?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @SmlFry.Ndn 

We would recommend clearing the cache and cookies, try incognito mode, a different browser or device, if possible. 

Check if that makes a difference in how it is shown on the account. 

If it persists, even after the above actions,  we would recommend to schedule a call-back with our tech team in order for them to investigate and open a ticket in regards to the situation. 

I have three lines on my account I'm only having an issue with one account not showing the usage. I have cleared the cache and then everything that suggested 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately you will need to schedule a call back via koodo assist as the rep said above.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout