Koodo Community
Solved

Updating Perk not working

Hello, I can't update/change my desired Perk. When I try to update via self serve & manage perk, the screen flickers a few times and terminates with the error message “ Oustanding Order! There is currently an outstanding order in progress and it is blocking the AddOn selection.”   There are however no outstanding orders.  I've already tried clearing cache and changing browsers.

Thx in advance for any help provided!

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 2 June 2023, 19:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

I’m having the same issue. Just transferred my number and cannot choose VM as my perk and cannot change my wife’s plan as it also gives the perk error in the process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@RandomCanadian what perk did you want to change to?

@Meiyer89 if your wife's plan on your account? If so what plan and perk did you want to change to? 

@Dennis her number is under my name on my account yes. I'm trying to change her plan, but it gives me the error when I try to pick voicemail during the plan change.

I also cannot select voicemail for my line on the same account to finish the setup of my BYOD plan. It gives the same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dennis her number is under my name on my account yes. I'm trying to change her plan, but it gives me the error when I try to pick voicemail during the plan change.

I also cannot select voicemail for my line on the same account to finish the setup of my BYOD plan. It gives the same error.

Ok I see you want the VM perk on both lines on your account.

What plan do you want for both lines?

@Meiyer89 if your wife's plan on your account? If so what plan and perk did you want to change to? 

@Dennis Hi Dennis, thx for reply. I'd like to change my perk to unlimited long distance. And then after that, if I can pick another perk for $1, I'd like to then also select unlimited international texting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@DennisHi Dennis, thx for reply. I'd like to change my perk to unlimited long distance. And then after that, if I can pick another perk for $1, I'd like to then also select unlimited international texting.

In the perk selection screen, is the unlimited long distance perk available to you?  Note that not all perks are available on all Perk Plans.  I think the unlimited long distance perk is only available on the highest Perk Plans (I found this out the hard way).

@DennisHi Dennis, thx for reply. I'd like to change my perk to unlimited long distance. And then after that, if I can pick another perk for $1, I'd like to then also select unlimited international texting.

In the perk selection screen, is the unlimited long distance perk available to you?  Note that not all perks are available on all Perk Plans.  I think the unlimited long distance perk is only available on the highest Perk Plans (I found this out the hard way).

@Dennis Thanks, the unlimited long distance should be available. I recently changed my plan to the $55/month, and when changing to that plan, 5 or 6 Perks were listed as available, vs correct, I think only 3 Perks were offered on the cheaper plans.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@DennisThanks, the unlimited long distance should be available. I recently changed my plan to the $55/month, and when changing to that plan, 5 or 6 Perks were listed as available, vs correct, I think only 3 Perks were offered on the cheaper plans.

I have flagged a rep for you

@DennisThanks, the unlimited long distance should be available. I recently changed my plan to the $55/month, and when changing to that plan, 5 or 6 Perks were listed as available, vs correct, I think only 3 Perks were offered on the cheaper plans.

I have flagged a rep for you

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @RandomCanadian 

We can confirm there is an issue when trying to change the perk and we will forward the case to our support team and the perk should be added within 7 business days.

As extra perk, the Unlimited international texting would be $3 a month, please let me know if you would like to add this too.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience created!

Hi @RandomCanadian 

We can confirm there is an issue when trying to change the perk and we will forward the case to our support team and the perk should be added within 7 business days.

As extra perk, the Unlimited international texting would be $3 a month, please let me know if you would like to add this too.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience created!

Thanks for the help! Yes please add that unlimited international texting for $3 / month too :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for confirming! 

Both perks will be added within 7 business days, thank you for your understanding! 

Thanks for confirming! 

Both perks will be added within 7 business days, thank you for your understanding! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

@Flo Koodo Im having an error when changing plans and not being able to choose a perk. The plan change process fails saying “cannot choose a perk”. How do I get this updated correctly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Flo Koodo Im having an error when changing plans and not being able to choose a perk. The plan change process fails saying “cannot choose a perk”. How do I get this updated correctly?

What plan and perk are you trying to change to?