Koodo Community
Question

Stream + Promo Code Received after subscribing trying to apply it after the fact

• 28 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I subscribed to Stream+ earlier today at $15/m then a few hours later I received the promo code for the $10 Stream+ offer.  I tried the self serve and could not apply it to my existing purchase.  I requested a call back from Koodo Assist, was told I needed to cancel my subscription and re-purchase a new one to be able to apply the code.  I was able to cancel, however, when I “shop” and try to order it again, the system says I already have this service (expires April 28); the only option that is offered is a “renewal”.  I clicked on the button but nothing happens.  So much for customer service 🙄.  Anyone able to help out?  Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo subscription is like prepaid service, you paid a month in advance. If you canceled it, you would be able to use it until the end of your billing cycle https://www.koodomobile.com/en/shop/subscriptions/terms/streamplus

I guess you can wait until the next bill cycle and use the promo code at that time