Skip to main content

Trying to order a new phone line/sim card.  Initially I’m asked if the address is correct which it is, but later in the process when reviewing the order the address is different and no longer correct.

Can you describe more about the discrepancy in your mailing address? was it the street name or something else?

Koodo used Canada post system to check your address. Was your address validated by Canada post?

We've had this mailing address now for 40+years.  Canada Post knows where we are.   It's a rural route address "RR". At the beginning of the process when asked to confirm the shipping address.   It appears correct.   However later in the process during the review of the order the shipping address no longer has the RR behind the number.   It's now showing an incomplete address at this point.   I've tried twice but stopped the process at this point because I don't what to order this with an incomplete address. 

We've had this mailing address now for 40+years.  Canada Post knows where we are.   It's a rural route address "RR". At the beginning of the process when asked to confirm the shipping address.   It appears correct.   However later in the process during the review of the order the shipping address no longer has the RR behind the number.   It's now showing an incomplete address at this point.   I've tried twice but stopped the process at this point because I don't what to order this with an incomplete address. 

Was the confirmed address in the previous step validated by Canada Post online system? Can you check if the address Canada post can validate this using this tool? https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ac/ If the “RR” can be part of the validated address but Koodo didn’t accept, you might need a rep to look into it.

If I'm using the link you sent me correctly. Its seems like a legitimate address like I said we've had this address for 40+years

Not a good way to start we've had this account for less than 24hrs and we already having headaches with it.

If I'm using the link you sent me correctly. Its seems like a legitimate address like I said we've had this address for 40+years

I am aware of that. However, their system doesn’t build on that knowledge and there is also a bug somewhere. That was why I asked you to try again. If that doesn’t work, you might have to visit a Koodo kiosk or contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to order for you.