Koodo Community
Question

Self Serve only showing overview

• 2 April 2024
  • 6 replies

I have been trying to access my self serve to change billing information and look at my profile for the last week and I cannot see anything but the overview page. I can log in, log out, and see the overview which is only listing shop deals and legal stuff. This is concerning as i need to change my billing info as soon as possible since my credit card has expired. 

Could this be a bug? I have tried clearing my cookies and cache, closing and reopening my browser, logging out and in of google chrome as listed on the help categories. Do I need to book an appointment with someone? If so, how?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been trying to access my self serve to change billing information and look at my profile for the last week and I cannot see anything but the overview page. I can log in, log out, and see the overview which is only listing shop deals and legal stuff. This is concerning as i need to change my billing info as soon as possible since my credit card has expired. 

Could this be a bug? I have tried clearing my cookies and cache, closing and reopening my browser, logging out and in of google chrome as listed on the help categories. Do I need to book an appointment with someone? If so, how?

Did you try using another browser? How about accessing the Koodo page from your phone?

Yes I have tried, I am getting the same result unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I have tried, I am getting the same result unfortunately.

Just to confirm, are you currently a Koodo customer? Did you port your number to somewhere else?

As well, are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

I am currently a customer, postpaid I think. I had automatic payments set up but the credit card used is now expired. I do not regularly use self-serve, I just want to update the credit card information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to look into it. You seemed to have done the troubleshooting steps you can do on your own, as you referenced the help guide.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KitKirk11 

We were unable to identify the account based on your community profile. Will you please log in using the “Log in via self serve” option in the community login page?