Skip to main content

Self Serve not working to Cancel subscription

I have tried many many times using different devices, different browsers on different days and I still NOT able to cancel thru Self Serve my Koodo Internet. The page just keeps recycling and  never completes. The sad thing is, I have called Koodo Assist twice and they said my service has been cancelled and my refund processed. It was been two weeks and Self Serve still shows Active on my internet service and I have not received my refund. The rep said that even if shows cancelled on their end, I still have to cancel it on Self Serve. Has anyone tried cancelling it? IT DOES NOT WORK!!! How can Koodo run this type of customer service? HELP !!!!!!! I'm out of energy dealing with Koodo Assist. 

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to confirm if it’s a gltich with self-serve or not and see what to do. It is possible it might need a technical support ticket opened, depending on what’s the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @wazamo 

We have checked on our end and the Interent services does indeed appear as active.

Unfortunately, we have limited access on community. Please schedule a call back so a rep can further look into it and submit a ticket if needed.

A third callback? No amount of talking to Koodo Assist can fix the customer service and technical issues. How to resolve and close my issue with Koodo has given anxiety. I’m out of ideas. Why cant Koodo just fix and close my internet service???????? Or the fix the Self serve!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A third callback? No amount of talking to Koodo Assist can fix the customer service and technical issues. How to resolve and close my issue with Koodo has given anxiety. I’m out of ideas. Why cant Koodo just fix and close my internet service???????? Or the fix the Self serve!!!!!

Have you tried to clear the cache of the web browser and try the “invisible/incognito” mode of it to see if you can see the cancellation process. Also, try to refresh the page to see if it can fetch the data from the server https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-koodo-internet-subscription

Yes, I tried refreshing the browser. Yes, I tried incognito mode. Yes, I can get to that page. Why is the customer supposed to do all this work to see what works? Koodo, just cancel my service from your end!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, I tried refreshing the browser. Yes, I tried incognito mode. Yes, I can get to that page. Why is the customer supposed to do all this work to see what works? Koodo, just cancel my service from your end!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!,

As a rep mentioned above, you would have to schedule a call back, maybe this time ask for technical support to remove it. Don’t ask to  be transfered into internet cancellation right away. 

I talked to tech support and it’s not surprising that even they cannot do the cancellation in Self Serve. They “assured” me that my service has been cancelled.  And that my refund which has been over 10 days has not been received. I have this sad feeling that come my billing date, I will be charged again since my service still shows Active even if they insist it’s been cancelled. I have submitted a complaint to CCTS maybe they can help. Btw,  my Telus escalation request on their portal is also being ignored by Telus executive team. Have not heard from anyone. KOODO YOU GIVE ME ANXIETY!!!!! PLS FIX MY PROBLEM!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I agree their assurance is not enough.

I would request something in writing.  Plus I would also ask what are your next steps if their assurances are wrong.

Did you also mention that a Koodo rep on the COmmunity has checked your self serve and they also said “interent services does indeed appear as active.”?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @wazamo 

We have sent you a private message with more info, please take a look when you get a chance. 

This has been my most desperate experience with cancelling Koodo steam and subscription. I was speaking with a real person back in May, in regards to subscription had been cancelled, yet it continued charging me on a monthly basis.  Furthermore, I couldn’t even call as the only way to contact is by requesting a call back which no one has called me back in months. I DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP…

This has been my most desperate experience with cancelling Koodo steam and subscription. I was speaking with a real person back in May, in regards to subscription had been cancelled, yet it continued charging me on a monthly basis.  Furthermore, I couldn’t even call as the only way to contact is by requesting a call back which no one has called me back in months. I DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP…

KOODO, please give me back my sanity 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, as mentioned above, there is limited support with internet subscriptions here on the community so you’ll have to schedule a callback with a rep.

You should be able to choose your time though and get one relatively quickly. (If you schedule one tomorrow, you should get a callback tomorrow).