Skip to main content
Question

Porting Number from Rogers Corporate Account

• 15 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Several years back my employer offered to pay for my cell so I ported my number from Koodo to their Roger’s Corporate Account.

I have now left the company and would like to port it back to Koodo.  When I attempt to use the self serve port options I am asked for the first and last name on the account I’m porting from, which doesn’t align with the fact it is a corporate account.  What are the proper steps?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Even corporate accounts have names. If the account manager assigns lines to names then I would use your name. If it doesn't work, then I would speak with the account manager from your former employer 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

To add to Dennis, you can also ask your old employer to allow the number to be open to port (they will have to talk to Roger’s for this). After that you will have to schedule a call back with a rep to port the number for you. To schedule the call back, you can follow the link but make sure you have talked to your old employer first and then present the rep the Roger’s account number.  This is sometimes the case for large corporate accounts, the account manager will let you know if you need to do this instead 🙂👍

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help