Koodo Community

Please reactivate my phone number today

• 14 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Travelled outside Canada for two months and my number got deactivated or paused. I’ve paid the bill by bank bill payment after failed to pay by credit card many times, so please reactivate my phone number today. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @wyw 

For payments through online banking, it may take up to 5 days for the payment to be posted on your account.

We see the servces are currently active for the account we identified based on your community profile.

Have you tried restarting the phone?

Is the phone not connecting to the network after you returned to Canada?

Tried restarting, the signals and 5G are showing on phone. I can’t make any phone call or use mobile data right now. I cannot even call your customer service number, I hear your phone is not activated on voice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s strange!

Have you tried to reset the network settings or switching ot 4G in the phone settings and see if that makes any difference?

I’ve tried everything, I still hear this when I make a call: “7h1 your phone is not activated on network, please call customer care for more information”

I think my number has been deactivated because of unpaid bills, it needs to be activated on your end. Phone number is ****784

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We have reviewed the details and the services are active on our end.

This may be an issue with the sim card itself

Are both lines on the account having the same issue when you try to make a call or use the services? Or it’s just the line ending in *784? 

Hi, 

It’s SIM card issue, I tried  take it out and put it back, and suddenly works.