Koodo Community

Payment Error on Koodo Website

• 15 July 2021
  • 5 replies

I have trieed to pay my Koodo Bill yesterday and today, with two different cards (1st Koodo payment, just hired the line - postpayment), but after the whole card submission and security codes, in the part of the process it says “Error, refresh page or try later”, but this mistake is in your end at Koodo. Please fix it.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can try calling 611 to pay through the automated option there or pay by adding Koodo as a payée to your bank account if it continues to not work. Then I'd send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get a ticket opened forthe self-serve payment issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What card are you using to pay?

I have trieed to pay my Koodo Bill yesterday and today, with two different cards (1st Koodo payment, just hired the line - postpayment), but after the whole card submission and security codes, in the part of the process it says “Error, refresh page or try later”, but this mistake is in your end at Koodo. Please fix it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have a question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Trying paying by calling 611 and using the automated system