Skip to main content
Question

not very happy

• 4 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I recently helped my senior friend set up a new phone line I told the representative that I was referring him not only did she get his information wrong and I can't help him log in to pay a bill he received for over 100$ when is was supposed to be under 30 but either one of us received the refural discount not very happy with the service

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are few problems there:

First is the referral, you would have to send him an referral email and he had to click on it. It wasn’t a simple process where you can just tell the rep that you refer him to Koodo. https://choosehappy.koodomobile.com/refer/

Second is the bill, if possible, can you post a snapshot of the PDF bill (page 3) where it show the detail breakdown of the fee here? Hide all personal information before posting please.

Imagine being able to get ahold of a real person and why didn't she tell me that that's the problem with have these call centers in foreign countries 

It's impossible to send a pdf of the bill because she didn't get the postal code right so I can't log in never had these problems with telus maybe it's time to go back 

Anyway I appreciate you trying to help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was little confused by your description:.

How did you get activation? Did you do it via calling? Have you received activation email and had access to your self-serve yet? If they entered the address wrongly, how did you receive the SIM card?

You don’t have to post the whole PDF, what I asked was a “screenshot” of the PDF, some instruction coujld be found here