Skip to main content

I had scheduled a call back to discuss with the Koodo team about them having called me from a different number— this number was 866-448-8030. When I would answer I would be hung up on right away. I noticed others have had this problem too! But today I waited the 30min for my call back and no one called? I’ve never had this much trouble with Koodo customer service! I usually praise them for their customer service. This is getting annoying… can someone please explain what’s going on?

It may be a special offer. Did you respond back once you pick up the call?

Did you get a text prior to the scheduled callback?

When you login to self serve do you see any personalized offers?

Yes I had received a text prior and still no one actually called me. 

there are offers, yes. 

It may be a special offer. Did you respond back once you pick up the call?

Yes, I would pick up and say “hello” and then get hung up on. There are offers they are trying to give me but they are mostly all related to internet and I don’t control the internet in my living space.

there are offers, yes. 

Likely the call was to speak with you about the promotional offer.  Or it could have been a scammer who spoofed the Koodo 1800 number.  I would be wary of any cold call claiming to be from Koodo and disclosing any personal or account info.

Plus any offer they are giving you over the phone will be subject to a $70 connection fee.

there are offers, yes. 

Likely the call was to speak with you about the promotional offer.  Or it could have been a scammer who spoofed the Koodo 1800 number.  I would be wary of any cold call claiming to be from Koodo and disclosing any personal or account info.

Plus any offer they are giving you over the phone will be subject to a $70 connection fee.

​​​​​​

Yes! That was my thoughts as well! Thank you for your help!