Koodo Community
Question

Network is unable

• 31 January 2024
  • 8 replies

I joined Koodo and transfer my old number to the koodo. But, the sim card doesn’t seem to work. It’s been 2 days since I completed transferring, but network is not working. I cannot call or text. Only SOS on the right upper spot is showing. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did the sim card work when you received it, prior to porting your old number over?

Did the sim card work when you received it, prior to porting your old number over?

It wasn’t working. So, I thought it was necessary to transfer and proceeded with it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you signed up, did you get a self serve confirmation email?

Can you try the sim in other working phone to see if it still doesnot work?

When you signed up, did you get a self serve confirmation email?

Can you try the sim in other working phone to see if it still doesnot work?

I got a self serve confirmation email. And, same on the other phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does the sim card number on the sim card match what is on Self serve?

The number on sim card is very long and I can see only account number on Self serve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The number on sim card is very long and I can see only account number on Self serve.

If you go to the change sim card screen, you an see yur current sim card number.  The middle numbers are blocked, but does the first 6 and last 3 numbers match?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Seungki Yoo 

We can see that the port was completed successfully and there are no obvious errors present on the account.  

As we require sensitive information, we’ve sent you a private message requesting additional information. 

Feel free to respond whenever you have the time.