Skip to main content
Question

lock out

• 23 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I have been locked out my account. Please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

if you’re locked out of your self serve because of too many failed password attempts, if you wait a few minutes it will let you try again. When it does, you can hit forgot password and reset it through the email link that will be sent to you 🙂👍

I've been trying to connect for five days and I can't. I try to change email and it won't let me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What happens when you select forgot password? You've got to be able to get past being locked out before you can go into your self-serve “my profile” and “security” to change your email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alternatively if it keeps giving you problems, a rep either through a call back or in person will be able to unlock the self serve profile and send you a password reset email. Though to add to Goran, when you go to Koodo.com and attempt to login, can you not just hit forgot password and follow the link provided from the email that will be sent to what they have on file? An example is in the image below. If the email itself is incorrect, you would have to schedule a call back and they can change it for you.

Thank you.