Koodo Community
Solved

It looks like you can’t choose a Perk right now.

• 22 August 2023
  • 7 replies

I started three new sim deals last Friday and I am still not able to select any of my perks for any of the numbers, does it usually take this long to sort out ? Everytime I select one it comes up with an error stating “It looks like you can’t choose a Perk right now.”

icon

Best answer by Goran 22 August 2023, 01:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to by now. I’ll flag a rep to assist with the issue.

You should be able to by now. I’ll flag a rep to assist with the issue.

Thank you 

@Goran Do we know how long it usually takes for the koodo team to respond once tagged ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Benscollectables  

We can definitely assist you with that.  Let me know which of the perks would you like to select for each of the lines. For security and privacy reasons, I will note just the last 3 digits of each of the lines and perks available for each of the numbers. 

#287:

Premium Voicemail

Unlimited International SMS and MMS

Rollover Data

Unlimited Long Distance Pack Perk

#295:

Premium Voicemail

#291:

Premium Voicemail

Thank you , we are trying to get the following

#287:

Unlimited Long Distance Pack Perk

#295:

#291:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it ! Thank you for your patience. 

I issued a form request, our team will look into the situation and add the respective perks on each of the designated numbers. Please allow around 7 Business days and they will be added. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

I started three new sim deals last Friday and I am still not able to select any of my perks for any of the numbers, does it usually take this long to sort out ? Everytime I select one it comes up with an error stating “It looks like you can’t choose a Perk right now.”

I still can’t choose a perk. I’m being charged more than I should be. I have tried everything I can to get this to work with no luck .. almost a year now it feels like. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄