Koodo Community
Question

Incomplete registration

• 12 July 2023
  • 5 replies

I am attempting to register my Self Serve account using Koodo Assist. I enter all the account information sent to my email and click ‘Finish Registration’ which brings me to a new page asking me to create a password and security question.

Continuing on after entering my password details gives an error message reading:

Incomplete Registration

<my email> is already linked to a profile that was partially created when you activated your account. We need you to finish creating your online account to successfully complete registration. To do so, click ‘resend’ and we will email your registration link.

Clicking resend gives a blank webpage, nothing comes to my email address. Multiple attempts and same results.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you received your activation email?

Yes. I received the activation email, followed the link, and had the described result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep to look into the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jharring 

Please try again using the email you just received and let us know if you are able to complete the registration 

Hello, I am having the exact same issue as the original poster (OP)  had, and it seems others have also had this issue. I am attempting to register my Self Serve account using Koodo Assist. I enter all the account information sent to my email and click ‘Finish Registration’ which brings me to a new page asking me to create a password and security question.

Continuing on after entering my password details gives an error message reading:

“Incomplete Registration  <my email> is already linked to a profile that was partially created when you activated your account. We need you to finish creating your online account to successfully complete registration. To do so, click ‘resend’ and we will email your registration link.” 

I have not yet received the new email with the registration link. A previous email with a link, before I received my sim card, would only show me a page with an error message saying the page was unavailable. No matter how many times I went back, the page was always unavailable.

Clicking resend gives a blank webpage, nothing comes to my email address. Multiple attempts and same results, same as the original poster. 

Can someone please contact a rep so they can send me a new email with a link that will work? Thank you!