Koodo Community
Solved

Error when trynig to change my plan on self-service

Hello Team,

I need help from a rep please, I need to change my plan which is currently on seasonal hold. It is not allowing me to change it on Self service because I get an error in the Choos your perk step.

In addition, I cannot schedule a callback because I’m out of the country but need to change my plan to actiate roaming.

Can any rep contact me through here to get this solve? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Darius Koodo 5 April 2024, 17:38

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to change your plan without selecting the perk?

No, It doesn’t let me go after that section:

Even if I leave it blank, I always get this error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser’s cache and see if that fixes things

Tried it and still didn’t work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan are you trying to select?

Hi Denis,

So on my self service portal when I click on change plan, I want to select this one that appears there: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you

Sure thanks

Thanks

Hey Denis not sure how I closed the ticket,  will I lose track to get the rep on board?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Lets wait until a rep responds here first

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Emmescoro 

The cause might be because you already have an existing perk that remained from your previous plan, before the Seasonal Hold. 

Can you remove the Speed Boost perk and try to make the change after 10 minutes ? 

I would also include a help page that provides details and steps on how to change/remove a perk. The steps are in the  “FAQ - How do I pick my perk?”

Update: We have updated the rate plan for you and it seems like the perk is at fault here. We would have to complete a form request in order to switch from the old one to the new perk option.

The rate plan is active on the account and we would recommend you to reboot the device in order to refresh. You can now add the Easy Roam feature.

Let us know what would be the new perk that you want to choose: Premium Voicemail or Unlimited international SMS

Hi there @Emmescoro 

The cause might be because you already have an existing perk that remained from your previous plan, before the Seasonal Hold. 

Can you remove the Speed Boost perk and try to make the change after 10 minutes ? 

I would also include a help page that provides details and steps on how to change/remove a perk. The steps are in the  “FAQ - How do I pick my perk?”

Hi Darius, thanks for your comment. Not sure if you were the one making the change but I received the notification that the plan was changed. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Indeed, I updated my note above. it seems like it was the old perk which has to be resolved through a request form that is completed from our side. Which of the 2 perks you want with the new plan : Premium Voicemail or Unlimited international SMS ? 

Indeed, I updated my note above. it seems like it was the old perk which has to be resolved through a request form that is completed from our side. Which of the 2 perks you want with the new plan : Premium Voicemail or Unlimited international SMS ? 

Hi Darius,

Thanks, can you please set the Unlimited International SMS.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alright. The request has been sent, please allow 24-48 hours for the previous perk to be removed so you can make use of the new perk.