Koodo Community
Question

Cannot change plan rate in self serve

It wont let me change my rate plan to 55$ 75gb with free perk. This thing keeps popping up. I tried waiting hours and doing it on different devices.

This topic has been closed for comments

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Eh, did you try to change the perk or the plan? 
I am little confused as you mentioned you had issue with plan change but the screenshot was a perk change. 

The new plan comes with a free perk. After clicking a new plan it'll lead me to choose a free perk page, I choose a free perk then error happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The new plan comes with a free perk. After clicking a new plan it'll lead me to choose a free perk page, I choose a free perk then error happens.

Could you ignore the perk and move the next step? 

I think it was a known issue. you could select the perk after plan change or a rep would help you to do that.

Already tried ignoring it, still thesame thing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to look into it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Buffy 

This is a known issue and our dedicated team is working on it, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will try to assist with the changes,  we have sent you a PM so we can confirm more details, please check  your inbox when you get the chance. Thanks! 

@Flo Koodo I had the same issue and now the 75GB plan is no longer showing in self serve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Trochaic What is the perk that you want to choose with the new plan?

@Flo Koodo I’ll choose speed boost. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Trochaic  We have looked into your account and we can see that you do have the Speed Boost perk on the number ending by *685. 

@Boa_Guy Koodo  I know I have speed boost, that wasn’t the issue. I mentioned my issue was the same as OP,  having problems changing to the 75Gb plan. Self serve was giving me problems when I went to change the plan and then the plan disappeared. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Trochaic  We have sent you a private message with more info. 

@Boa_Guy Koodo @Flo Koodo A week after the OP and this is still an active issue. Any ETA on a fix?

@Boa_Guy Koodo Im having the same problem. I cannot switch the plan without having the perk error. How do I get this updated correctly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Rubes1  We have sent you a private message for more info, take a look when you get a chance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Stacie87  We have sent you a private message for more info, take a look when you get a chance. 

I would like to switch my plan to a cheaper option but when I go on self-serve I'm only shown more expensive plans. How can I access cheaper plans? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan were you looking to sign up for?

Do you have a tab with Koodo?

I don't have a tab and have my own phone. I'm currently paying $45/month for 3gb of data, which is a ripoff. I know there's equally or lower priced plans with greater data available through Koodo but I can't access them. Only higher priced plans.

It doesn't matter. I'm going to sign up with Fido which has a good promotion on right now ($39/month for 20gb) and port my number over. I've been happy enough with Koodo over the years but the complete lack of customer service support and inability to directly downgrade my plan has convinced me to change providers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The $39 plan is a great plan.  Both Fido and Koodo only have those for new customers only