Koodo Community
Question

Cannot change phone number

• 23 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I am unable to change my number with the Self Serve option because no options appear after I select province, city and area code. 

I am in Newfoundland.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your current number a Newfoundland number with the same area code and city?

Hey @Dennis

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I am in Newfoundland. My number is a Newfoundland number.

When I go to the Self-serve section to change my number, I follow the steps which include selecting a city and selecting a phone number. I cannot make it to the third step which is to “review” the number because it doesn’t allow me to pick a number:

I tried every single city/region in Newfoundland, but no numbers showed up. I select the province (Newfoundland) and then the city (I tried them all), then I select the area code from the drop down that appears after I select the city, but no numbers show up to select. (and yes, I tried to click “next”, but it doesn’t work):

If I try another province, it works. But obviously, since I am in Newfoundland, I want a Newfoundland phone number.   

Edit to add: I tried clearing my cache, cookies, etc. Tried in a private browser, different browser, and on another device and it still doesn’t work. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Im going to flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @christmasb 

It seems to be an issue when selecting NL province, as no number showed up after we tested on a test account. We have forwarded it to the appropriate team for investigation.

We have sent you a PM so we can further assist, please check your inbox under your community profile when you get the chance.