Koodo Community
Solved

can’t register for koodo self-serve

• 5 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi there, I’ve been having some issues in regards of registering my email and setting up my password. I get to the AI chat bot, and it sends me an email with a verification code. But after I punch everything in and go to create my password it won’t complete the process and makes me re type my password and security question over and over again and still no email is sent nothing so I can’t log in to my self serve to view my monthly bill can anyone help please I’d like to resolve this before the bill

date gets close! I had a Telus representative help me with everything so I do not know my account number I do know my phone number though. I have not received a activation email for joining Koodo all I have received so far is Koodo confirming that I have had a change in my account to unlimited nation wide texting. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 5 September 2023, 15:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you try during daytime and use a different web browsers (or clear the cache of the current one) to see if it works?

Did the rep at the Telus store give you a paper or anything? Did you sign the service agreement?

I signed a document for koodo but the only piece of paper I got is the bill for the Telus wifi I don’t have a email of any koodo docs or anything. So I’m just kinda lost right now I’ll try logging in again right now and see what happens but I doubt it’ll work 

I just tried again and it wouldn’t work I tried a new browser and everything same exact message every time so I’m a little lost now 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The error says the email already exists.  Were you a Koodo customer previously in the past?

No I haven’t been a Koodo member ever that’s why I’m confused it says that someone else on the forum had a similar issue as me I’ve tried resetting my password but I never get a password reset email I’ve checked all the folders too so my email isn’t registered yet in the Koodo system does anyone have any clues what else I could do? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try to reset your self serve registration via koodo assist

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

I got it figured out! Just did a call back easiest way to resolve it thanks for everyone’s reply’s tho appreciate the advice! Cheers 

Same issue…. Already tried couple days…