Koodo Community
Question

Can't manage or cancel internet

The cancel subscription page won't load beyond the manage subscription page. I have tried on my phone and two PC's. I spoke to a representative and they won't cancel my internet over the phone and said they would be emailing me with a solution. It has been 24hrs with no email or solution. Can someone please help me cancel my internet?

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Blank page that never loads

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don’t understand...you are supposed to call in order to cancel service. Yet you were told you cannot cancel over the phone? Let me flag a rep to see what’s going on here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Olivia23 

We’re sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the cancelation process. 

Koodo Internet can be cancelled online only. We would recommend clearing the cache and cookies, try a different browser or even a different device, if possible. 

As you already spoke with a representative and they opened an investigation in regards to the situation. The response time would be around 2-3 billing days at most. 

Wow. 2-3 billing cycles? This is unacceptable. My contract said I could cancel at anytime. I guess I'll be doing a chargeback with my credit card. I was promised 1000megabits speed and I'm capped at 220megabits download speed. At what point is this considered fraud? Nonsense.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I meant to write 2 -3 billing days ( 48-72 hours) at most. 

The cancel subscription page won't load beyond the manage subscription page. I have tried on my phone and two PC's. I spoke to a representative and they won't cancel my internet over the phone and said they would be emailing me with a solution. It has been 24hrs with no email or solution. Can someone please help me cancel my internet?

I have exactly same issue. And after so many times clearing the catches , open the web with different browsers, even use another phone and laptop. The subscription page is still blank, unloaded. It made me started thinking maybe they set it like that on purpose so we will never be able to cancel?! I don't even opened the internet device box yet and already returned. I have made 7 callback request and talked to that manu reps, they didn't mention anything about not being able to cancel via phone. They actually said they were canceling for me and my subscription already got canceled successfully, I will get refunded back to my bank account within 7 days

Now after 15 days, no refund, the subscription page is still a blank page so I can not check to see if my subscription is canceled . Just scheduled a call back and talked to them again. They said my subscription is not canceled yet but the rep told me she was doing it right now and my refund will be done immediately. That's not true, that's why I am here typing this

@Olivia23 have you finally got your subscription canceled?

Hi Colee

I was, by some miracle, able to cancel my subscription. I tried multiple times every day for about a week. I did it on my phone without clearing my cache or cookies immediately before.

I received absolutely no help from koodo itself. That magic email with a solution never came. I'm yet to see a refund for all the time I wasn't using the subscription and I honestly suspect it will never come. Best case scenario, it should show up on my next billing cycle but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I am currently shopping for a new phone plan as I do not wish to give these grifters any more of my money!

I'm sorry I don't have any more advice to give! Best of luck.

Hi Colee

I was, by some miracle, able to cancel my subscription. I tried multiple times every day for about a week. I did it on my phone without clearing my cache or cookies immediately before.

I received absolutely no help from koodo itself. That magic email with a solution never came. I'm yet to see a refund for all the time I wasn't using the subscription and I honestly suspect it will never come. Best case scenario, it should show up on my next billing cycle but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I am currently shopping for a new phone plan as I do not wish to give these grifters any more of my money!

I'm sorry I don't have any more advice to give! Best of luck.

Thank you, I have got refund just now. Finally :) 

You are giving me hope that I will also receive my refund 😂 fingers crossed!

I have same issue for 7 days to cancel subscription.  I’ve made 1st call last week and they said they’ll give me a call back once cancel process completed, however, i still haven’t get any call back yet.