Skip to main content

I can reach the main koodomobile.com page on my phone,  I enter my username and password, hit login, and then I get this page:

https://imgur.com/a/koodo-tbD8KAp

(if the link doesn’t work, it’s a black page with a bunch of random white text, no information or links)

iPhone 15 pro, latest iOS 18, using safari browser.  

I have ad guard disabled on koodomobile, and have turned off all content blockers in Safari.

This problem started a few weeks ago and didn’t coincide with any phone upgrade or software change on the phone.  I’m not necessarily saying it’s koodo’s problem, just wondering if anyone has had this happen and figured out what software on their phone was causing it?  

This doesn’t happen anywhere else on the internet, has never happened before on any site.  I can’t figure it out.  

I can login sucessfully no problem on my laptop.  Thanks,

Could you try to clear the cache of the safari app and test again?.

As well, try to log into the page using invisible mode. If that doesn’t work, I would recommend you remove the extensions of the safari, and reinstall it again.

Hi,

I cleared all history and cookies, completely disabled ad guard, turned off all content blockers and tried from “Private browsing” mode and still get the same text page.

Just to see what would happen I uninstalled Ad guard, which was a serious undertaking for me as setting it all back up is quite the chore..  anyways, still getting the same text page.

I don’t know what else I can do on my end.  I”m not going through a vpn or using any weird dns servers or anything.

Not the end of the world, I only want to check my data usage once in awhile, if I need to get into self serve I can do so with my laptop, I'm able to login there using full on ad guard, no problemo.  

I’m fairly sure this is a koodo thing that will be resolved at some point, will wait and try to login every once in awhile.  Thanks again,

Try installing chrome browser and see if self serve will work