Hi @roro12 

What happens when you try to log in?

Are you getting any error?

Were you able to log in previously?

just says email or password incorrect

or email already exists

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, we have limited access to prepaid accounts here on social media.

When is the last time you logged in?

Have you tried resetting password? 

i got a code send to me to log in so my email is correct  but then it doesn’t recognize it when i try to log in,,,

Are you clicking on the Prepaid Tab? I’ve seen a few people here that were not - so just checking.

yeah i did

it recognizes an old email from a few years ago but not my new one which is weird since i got an email saying my prepaid is now complete a few days ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long have you had this account? Were you able to successfully login previously

only few day ago and this my first time trying to log in

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you logged in when you activated?  Do you have the activation email?  Can you check the email is the correct one?

it all happened when i activated my sim card,,,,want me to forward the email to you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have to create an account (login) before you can activate it.  

Does your prepaid sim card work in your phone?

When you activated, which base plan did you choose?

sim card works  

i have the $35 dollar a month plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i got a code send to me to log in so my email is correct  but then it doesn’t recognize it when i try to log in,,,

What error do you specifically get when you go through the Forgot Password process?  Did you try to go through email and phone number options?

i got text by phone and changed password and still couldn’t log in

earlier i got email and now that didnt even get email 

maybe i tried to many times now

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You will likely need a callback via koodo assist if the forget password code that is sent to you does not work and you are certain you are using the correct email.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

this is to stressful ..i’ll try tomorrow… .going to wait for the solar eclipse and look straight up at it