Skip to main content
Question

can not access self serve

• 24 July 2024
  • 5 replies

WHen I log into my account I can not get to self serve, only shop and help. I have been a koodo cumstomer for years

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

was the email that you used to login to Koodo.com the same one that was setup for your self serve account? As if it is a different email self serve won’t show up. You can also try following the link, hit the three bars in the corner and hitting self serve before you login. If you select overview or one of the other sections it will then ask you to login and take you to that section if the email and password used is associated with a self serve account.  

https://www.koodomobile.com/en

Yes it is the same email,  hitting the three bars does not work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmm, weird. In that case can you try clearing your browsers cache and cookie data? As after you hit the bars it should look like the image below, even without logging in. Also, have you attempted this on another device or browser yet? If not I suggest you give it a shot. Especially on a laptop or desktop computer using google chrome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you successfully logged into your self serve previously?

Are you a new customer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mrfatelurk 

If you are still unable to log in, we recommend to schedule a call back, so a rep can check if your self serve portal is correctly set up.