Skip to main content

Is it possible to add an additional internet service plan and modem, for a different address, under the current account?

I currently have two mobility plans and one internet plan. I want to add a new internet plan and modem for a second address, but I want to keep all of the services under the same account.

Is this possible? I couldn’t find an option in Self-Serve.

I don’t think it is possible. If you added your internet subscription as an existing customer, Koodo used the address on the Koodo account for it already. You would need another account with the new address for new service or add the internet service as a new internet customer.

Hi there,

so you can, but the second internet hookup won’t have the discount applied to it. Only one address can have the bundled discount per Koodo account that has a mobile line attached to it. If you go through the process of signing up for another new internet service, you will be asked to add another email as the one associated with your self serve will already be in use. The email address associated with the self serve account is what grants you the discount.

However, if you follow what Dinh suggests and have a second  Koodo account that can sign up for the subscription, then you will be given the bundled discount for the second service if there is a phone line on the account and after the Koodo self serve is setup and linked to an email address. You can also just order the internet without having an account with Koodo, though you won’t receive any discounts. 🙂👍