Koodo Community
Question

Web Order - Added a new line to my account online but order confirmation?

• 18 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I added a new line to my account for my daughter online.  I did not receive any confirmation details via email.

Prior to clicking submit, I reviewed all of my information and it was correct, except for the email address and phone number.  Both are old  and do not match what I currently have listed under my profile in Self-Service.

i requested a callback via Chat and the agent was unable to assist as it was a web order.  I was transferred to another department and was hung up on.

How do i…

• update the email address and phone number that the web store has (billing name and address is correct).
  • get a copy of the email confirmation sent to me so that I can follow the tracking once it is shipped?

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I added a new line to my account for my daughter online.  I did not receive any confirmation details via email.

Prior to clicking submit, I reviewed all of my information and it was correct, except for the email address and phone number.  Both are old  and do not match what I currently have listed under my profile in Self-Service.

i requested a callback via Chat and the agent was unable to assist as it was a web order.  I was transferred to another department and was hung up on.

How do i…

• update the email address and phone number that the web store has (billing name and address is correct).
  • get a copy of the email confirmation sent to me so that I can follow the tracking once it is shipped?

Thank you!

You can send an email to the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com