Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to upgrade my phone

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I’m currently shopping for a new phone (As of now, I own an iPhone XR 64GB) and I recently saw that Koodo added the iPhone 14 Plus on the website, it’s not in the colour that I want but it’s better than nothing. When I get to the device protection options and I try to add it to my cart, it says : “This product isn't compatible with other items in your cart”. The thing is… I have nothing in my cart. I tried with other phones like the iPhone 14 Pro Max and it works perfectly, no issues. 

Also second question, I’m not sure but is there a Valentine’s day deal that will happen or I will have to wait for the next promo (Spring Deals) for the phones tabs to go down in price a little bit?

Thank you for your help and answers! 

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 13 February 2024, 19:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MissV 

We have just checked with the webstore and it seems the iPhone 14 Plus is not available for purchase at the moment :( Sadly, we don’t have more info about when it will be restocked.

We don’t have more info at the moment about the upcoming deals, however, we recommend checking our website regularly to make sure you don’t miss any great deal that may appear.