Skip to main content
Question

trying to purchase new phone

• 25 July 2024
  • 9 replies

I’m trying to buy a new phone and when I get to the last step after putting in my card information it won’t let me push the place order button.  I’ve tried on my phone and my iPad and it does the same thing. I’ve double checked my info and everything is right. 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

I am having the exact same issue, interested in resolution

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phones are you trying to purchase @Melissa902  and @Air1 ?

Are you new customers signing up or are you an existing customer trying to upgrade?

What tab are you getting for the phone?

And what plan do you currently have?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Air1 , @Melissa902 

Hi, sorry it took us a bit longer to get to you, it's a busy period and we're trying to help out as many customers as we can.

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies, log out and back in and test ? Also, the rate plan has to also be compatible with the TAB choice, can you test another rate plan, if you like the options, to see if it lets you go through ? 

I’m having the same issue.  I’ve tired on PC and mobile using Edge and Chrome with the issue happening on both. The webpage where you enter your credit card information doesn’t appear to load correctly and even if you enter your information, you’re unable to confirm the payment. 

iPhone 15 on tab med 

I’m trying to upgrade one of my phones to an iPhone 15 on a tab med. I’ve tried a bunch of different things. It does look like the payment screen doesn’t upload right, it won’t let you push the final order button 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello  @Melissa902  , @Air1 , @Ocin564 

Can you please try again now ? It should work this time. Let us know how it went. 

I got it to work 👍🏻